GORD Systems Services participates the KATANA Reward Crowdfunding (CF) project which financially support innovative products and services in Agribusiness. Company’s solution IntelliSTEM compete in the Precision Agriculture Services category.
KATANA CF project will select 10 solutions and financially support them with 100K EUR grant each for additional development and faster access to international markets. They will also get marketing and PR support for presentation to international promoters and investors (biz angels, investment funds, etc.). Three solutions in all 3 categories will be selected based on the awarded financial contributions, and the 10th on the list may belong to any category.
KATANA Crowdfunding ends on 31st of December, 2017.
During 1st round, 100 solution proposals were selected in all categories, from total of 650 applicants. They established 54 consortia which created their own crowdfunding campaigns and now compete for a 100K EUR grant.
- IntelliSTEM Crowdfundingpage (Consortium GORD & Futura): https://katanareward.opencircleproject.com/campaign/123/intellistem-intelligent-solution-for-agriculture#Campaign
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gordsys/
- IntelliSTEM landing page: http://www.intellistems.com
- About KATANA Crowdfunding project: https://katanareward.opencircleproject.com/
- About us: GORD Systems Services provides innovative IT solutions based on IoT, Mobile & Machine learning technology to clients in CANADA, USA and EU [http://ito.gordsys.net]
Acknowledgement: This project is funded by KATANA (Emerging industries as key enablers for the adoption of advanced technologies in the agrifood sector, Horizon 2020 project No. 691478), under the funding framework of the European Commission.